TRAINING - I'm Learning New Things!
Designed to explain that your dog is TRAINING and should not be disturbed.
Perfect for dogs that pull, the specially designed double ended TRAINING lead is fitted with hooks at each end (2 total) and 3 additional ‘D’ rings for multiple uses in many ways. Best used with the TRAINING harness which has an extra ‘D’ ring on chest so the lead/leash can be attached twice at the same time for total dog control.
- 210cm in length
- 25mm width
- Luxury padded neoprene handle
- 3 word embroidered in white on each side (6 total)
- anti rust nickel plated clips on each end
- anti rust nickel plated D rings (3 total)
Materials and Washing:
- Made from high quality polypropylene webbing for maximum durability
- Machine washable at 30°C (wrap in old pillowcase)
- Rinse well in after use in salt water
Refunds and Exchanges welcome
Our goal is to deliver your purchase as quickly as possible. All orders have a processing time of 24-48 hours, and delivery is between 2 – 7 working days. You will receive an email confirming the dispatch of your order once it has been sent along with your tracking number.
If, for some reason, there is a delay with delivery of your order we will communicate this within 2 working days, and communicate a delivery timeframe. Should a delayed delivery time not meet your needs, we will be happy to process a refund.
Friendly Dog Collars is based in Australia, however we are happy to ship internationally. A drop down box on the home page will convert currency to your Country of choice.
Our courier of choice is DHL and delivery is between 4 – 5 working days. You will receive an email confirming the dispatch of your order once it has been sent along with your tracking num
The delivery charge will be shown as a separate item in your shopping cart. Any import taxes (if applicable) will be the responsibility of the customer.
Returns & Exchanges
At Friendly Dog Collars we would like our customers to feel confident in ordering with us online. With this in mind, our returns policy is as follows:
- Should you feel the item ordered is not right for you, we are happy to exchange or provide a full refund.
- For a full refund, you need to contact us and return the item to us within 7 days of receiving it. This applies to full price items only. No refunds on sale items.
- For an exchange, you need to contact us and return the item to us within 14 days of receiving it.
- Any returned item must be in perfect condition, with no damage to the item or the packaging.
- Any refund amount will be less the shipping charge.
- We recommend you use registered post or a trackable courier when returning an item, as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
- Shipping charges will be waived only if the returned item is faulty.
- Returns/exchanges can be sent to PO Box 593 wallsend NSW 2287.
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products but this does not mean that sometimes the odd faulty item doesn't slip through the cracks. It is imperative that we learn of any issues with our products so that we may follow up any possible problems with manufacturing and quality control. Any faulty items will be replaced, no questions asked.